Hyderabad, India, & The Philippines (Remote)
Brand Manager – Be A Crucial Member of an Innovative Growth Team
Fresh Prints is an NYC-based custom apparel startup. We find incredible students and give them the working capital, training, and support to build the business at their schools. We have 400+ students who will do $20+ million in sales over the next 12 months.
You’ll be focused on the next $50 million. How do we foster a strong voice and aesthetic to help us get there? How does our brand need to evolve over time? What roles do our campaigns play in creating the brand awareness that drives revenue?
Those are the questions you’ll answer in tandem with the members of our cross-functional Growth Team. We are marketers, engineers, designers, etc, thinking and operating as entrepreneurs, determined to drive the business forward.
You will be our first “Brand Manager.” You’ll be dedicated to shepherding the brand at Fresh Prints from one that served a $20 million company well to one that’ll serve a $50 million company.
For the right person, this role offers an uncapped opportunity. As the business continues to grow, so will you. Once we need an even higher level of brand leadership, you will be the most natural fit.
- Define and manage brand communications across all of our channels
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights to shape our brand vision
- Stay on top of current fashion trends and marketing trends in our space to keep us relevant
- Work in tandem with the rest of our marketing team to create and manage campaigns
- Manage our team of graphic designers
- Design assets yourself whenever necessary
- Be the gatekeeper of our brand – ensure that all of our content and any other assets used by every single team at Fresh Prints is on-brand
- Analyze the results of our marketing efforts and form numbers-based strategic approaches to optimizing the results
- 3+ years of experience as a Brand Manager serving the US or European market
- 3+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer serving the US or European market
- A deep interest in American youth culture
- Love for colloquial English writing
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must
- Detail-oriented and meticulous with work
- Self-motivated and excited to work on a variety of projects
- Proactive. You believe it’s always on you to make sure anything you do is a success.
- In love with a challenge. You revel in solving problems and want a job that pushes you out of your comfort zone.
- Goal-oriented. You’re incredibly ambitious. You’re dedicated to a long-term vision of who you are and where you want to go.
- Open to change. You’re inspired by the endless ways in which everything we do can always be improved.
- Calm under pressure. You have a sense of urgency but channel it into productively working through any issues.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive annual salary
- Health insurance
- The opportunity to learn a lot rapidly
- Working in a great culture. We’re a talented, engaged, and an ambitious team dedicated to building a business together. We work very hard but we’re also very good to each other. The entire Fresh Prints team is kind, open, informal, and caring. We earnestly support each other in our personal and professional goals
- The job is based out of our office in Hyderabad. The office is currently closed for COVID so the role will be remote until we reopen. Once the office reopens, we do expect the entire team to work there in person
- If you are applying from the Philippines, you would work remotely
- This is a salaried role, not an hourly role. However, to make sure we can coordinate across time zones we ask that everyone in this role be available for meetings/emails/g-chats, etc at least from approximately ~3:30pm – 1:30am IST